My sensitive tummy issues have popped back up again. Ugh!
So this week, I am doing my best to refocus my efforts on healthy, yummy food that is grain-free, soy-free, and dairy-free. That is a challenge during a busy week, when it would be so easy to rely on ready-made convenience food. But that is not an option for me right now. So I persevere with this week's menu.
Here's hoping for a calm tummy.
- Monday: Sole Meuniere on a bed of spinach
- Tuesday: Turkey legs, roasted potatoes, and sauteed mushrooms
- Wednesday: Garlic, rosemary pork with roasted cauliflower mash with truffle oil
- Thursday: Grilled salmon and pan-roasted brussel sprouts
- Friday: Eye of round steaks with roasted red pepper and basil salad